Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00728 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,098 (699,839 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)