Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12365 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,778 (30,550 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)