Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,714 prices entered by 578 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06640 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,462 (₨52,130) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)