Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,497 prices entered by 576 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06615 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,353 (₨35,567) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)