Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,774 (Rp 8,337,542) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (19 minutes ago)