Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,961 (Rp 12,672,846) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ratlam costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)