Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.126 MYR / BND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,864 (B$1,556) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)