Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.120 MYR / BND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,111 (B$1,318) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)