Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,941 (Rp 11,794,719) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)