Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,672 (Rp 11,414,139) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (42 minutes ago)