Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,012 (Rp 9,528,824) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)