Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,414 (Rp 10,613,497) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (41 minutes ago)