Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00768 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,865 (633,503 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)