Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00717 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,348 (606,459 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)