Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.278 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,958 (R$ 3,097) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)