Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.219 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,949 (AU$1,538) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)