Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.213 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,063 (1,701TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)