Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.198 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,698 (2,252TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)