Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,462 (Rp 12,338,509) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)