Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,363 (Rp 13,112,925) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (35 minutes ago)