Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,654 (2,536 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (15 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (40 minutes ago)