Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14727 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,893 (ARS $19,641) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)