Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19252 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,183 (ARS $16,534) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)