Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28161 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,521 (ARS $12,502) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)