Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07515 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,263 (Php43,417) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)