Cost of living comparison between Baguio City, Philippines and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08972 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,520 (Php28,084) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)