Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00373 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,122 (1,103,721 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (39 minutes ago)