Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00378 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,388 (896,015 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)