Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.786 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,712 (€776) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)