Cost of living comparison between Bacolod City, Philippines and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08675 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,336 (Php26,924) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)