Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07591 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,652 (Php48,106) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)