Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08895 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,030 (Php34,060) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)