Cost of living comparison between Babylon, New York, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.157 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,570 ($1,340) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)