Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12496 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,093 (32,756 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (34 minutes ago)