Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12900 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,795 (29,423 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)