Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,453 (€941) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)