Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.797 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,045 (€843) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)