Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06788 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,269 (₨33,429) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 2 hours ago)