Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06557 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,368 (₨51,356) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)