Cost of living comparison between Augsburg, Germany and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.736 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,232 (€893) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (24 minutes ago)