Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.054 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,084 (€1,006) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)