Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.779 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,051 (€1,057) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)