Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.967 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,030 (€1,013) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)