Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,031 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.821 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,081 (NZ$2,156) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)