Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.186 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,300 (NZ$1,349) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)