Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,659 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.194 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 81% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,156 (NZ$1,927) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (19 minutes ago)