Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,621 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.086 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,360 (NZ$1,737) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)