Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,253 (231,761 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)