Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,552 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.812 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,621 (€960) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)