Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,337 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.979 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,932 (€790) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (35 minutes ago)