Cost of living comparison between Athens, Greece and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,777 prices entered by 400 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.736 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,776 (€797) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)