Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,626 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.698 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,521 (€962) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)