Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,300 (﷼ 3,144) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)