Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22103 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,518 (E£ 11,391) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)