Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23321 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,979 (E£ 12,775) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)