Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22452 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,635 (E£ 11,734) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)