Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 MYR / PYG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,878 (5,024,603 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Osaka costs ¥13,296 (about 1 hour ago)