Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 MYR / PYG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,511 (4,740,977 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)