Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 MYR / PYG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,557 (4,672,467 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)