Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 MYR / PYG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,742 (3,602,898 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)