Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,093 (220,239 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)