Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28764 MYR / ERN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,074 (Nakfa14,163) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)