Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.312 MYR / TMT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,523 (2,685 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (about 1 hour ago)