Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.268 MYR / TMT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,538 (2,791 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (38 minutes ago)