Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.261 MYR / TMT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,209 (3,337 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (36 minutes ago)