Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05882 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 19% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,679 (₨45,545) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)