Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06544 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 21% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,458 (₨37,563) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)