Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03904 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,435 (¥88,000) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)