Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03628 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,360 (¥92,600) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)