Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00187 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,132 (2,208,966 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)