Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00201 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,670 (1,826,191 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 2 hours ago)