Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,027 (2,313,957 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (10 minutes ago)