Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,587 (2,053,532 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)