Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07149 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,907 (руб 40,663) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)