Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,911 (CH$613,908) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)