Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00618 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,727 (CH$603,028) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)