Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,592 (CH$547,644) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)