Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,267 (S/. 2,394) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (38 minutes ago)