Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00384 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,229 (1,099,980 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)