Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00372 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,504 (1,477,883 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)