Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00377 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,718 (986,827 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)