Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00375 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,535 (1,477,944 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)