Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,301 (﷼ 2,772) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (26 minutes ago)