Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,668 (﷼ 35,037,594) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)