Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,366 (﷼ 33,527,401) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (15 minutes ago)