Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,861 (R$ 2,833) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)