Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,774 (R$ 3,297) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)