Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,673 (R$ 2,863) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)