Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01289 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,920 (226,567 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (29 minutes ago)