Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.074 MYR / JOD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 64% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,087 (Dinar 838) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (42 minutes ago)