Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.046 MYR / JOD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,181 (Dinar 857) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (34 minutes ago)