Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.647 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 14% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,700 (元4,171) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)