Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,894 (元4,694) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,338 (44 minutes ago)