Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.564 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,565 (€1,219) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)