Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,930 (2,175,425 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)