Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,539 (2,600,064 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)