Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,315 (2,393,734 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)