Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00665 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,749 (CH$714,313) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)