Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00673 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,535 (CH$673,985) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)