Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00626 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,139 (CH$660,916) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)