Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,429 (CH$673,505) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)